Header Ads Widget

Winter is the season of love,madness and everything except logic. I'm in my hometown after years and its winter and i'm in no mood to find love.

Winter, love story, procrastinate love, the indian era

But someone perfectly quoted that "love finds you just when u lose all the hopes of falling in love again".

So i fell in love with the most unexpected person in the most unexpected place and in the most unexpected situation possibly.


He is like a mistake that you do knowingly, like a myth that you don't want to follow, like a mirage and like a roller coaster ride that scares you to death but you still choose to Have it again and again...

When i first met this storm, he was sitting in his most comfy pants, wrapped under a blanket and watching some show on tv that i wouldn't have watched even if i get paid for that.

Anyway i greeted a "hi" and we discussed about weather. He went out and thats it..
His mom walked in and i had a lil chit chat with her. As i was making my way out to head back home,he appeared out of nowhere just to say 'pao chuwo mera bhi' ..i was almost on my way to do it whn he moved back.... so he was joking right. Back then none of us knew what destiny had for us.

The very next morning i'm sitting in our varanda applying mehendi in my hands and lost in my own thoughts, Out of nowhere he appears,he entered our home completely ignoring me and my existence in my own home. He came inside, talked with my mom and while returning back, finally his eyes starts working again as he noticed me this time, he took a chair and sat beside just to have the most uniteresting discussion ever (about studies,career etc)

In my mind, I was wondering like when will he go back so that i can complete my mehendi..
After a few minutes of gibberish talks, he went away.
And i went back to my own zone of self company.


After 2 days

The house was filled with relatives and guests, childrens running around, adults having their best gossips. Everyone was waiting for the dulhan to arrive. We reached late for my cousin brother's wedding, so we could only attend the rituals where the new bride is brought home after a week, traditionally.


In midst of all the crowd and music, He came to me and asked my Facebook id in the most polite way and i couldn't deny, though aftr many attempts he couldn't find my profile, after losing hopes i finally said, take my number instead i guess that would be better than trying to find each other on social media. And we exchanged number,
all this drama just to realise that i had blocked him as he was in the friendlist of that one asshole relative who loves poking into others life.

Anyway, there was no text, no calls nothing and at that point i didn't really cared..

Oh did i forget to mention that this boy is the ultimate bad boy who has all sorts of rumours about him and has taken few bad decisions in life too.

From engaging in fights to being accused of involved in smoking weeds, drinking, playboy etc..
Till now i had only heard all this about him but i didn't believe in everything i heard and also the fact that till now he seemed like a safe guy to me.


In my heart i knew, he might turn out to be the exact same person everyone talks about. But what if he is just being blamed and misunderstood for teenage mistakes that we all often do.

To be Continued.....

Post a Comment