Header Ads Widget

One evening we had an extreme fight, leading us to not utter a single word to each other, after a while, the next afternoon we realised, we couldn’t continue more without talking, I called her, she apologised, I did her in my heart but I wasn’t confronting her this, then she said punish me but at least talk to me. I hiss, Okay Babyy, punishing you tonight be ready. 

It was a good romantic weather of autumn, cold winter winds with few rain droplets setting the mood high.

On reaching the destination, I pulled her closer setting the bar, every second that passes, the air gets hotter around us. Each breath she takes picks up its pace.

Placed all the clothes and unwanted things lying on the sofa on another table and commanded her, “Sit here." My hand splays on the Sofa which we brought a few days back. "Right here." I say, closer to the edge this time and although she's bossy but she obeys. Sitting on the sofa, she's fully clothed. The blush that creeps up her cheeks is an indication that she knows damn well she won't be staying that way.


"Come closer." I command once she's on all fours on top of the sofa and when she's close enough, I position her body how I want it, feeling the race of adrenaline and desire run through my pulse.

Placing my forearms on the sofa on either side of her. She's close to me, her luscious curves within reach. Her pouty lips near mine, ready to capture. But I don't kiss her. Not yet.

I allow my gaze to wander down her body, although it stops too soon as I focus on her breasts when she pulls her sweater over her head. Through the tank top underneath, I see her nipples.

Leaning in closer, I whisper in her ear as she pulls the straps of her tank top down, "What a way to die... for that to be the last thing I see."

The exhale she releases is tempting, but I maintain control.

I didn’t touch her again as she peels off every bit of clothing and lies naked to me, pushing her bra off the table for it to fall carelessly on the floor.


Both of my hands grip her hips and I pull her closer to me. Keeping her gaze with mine, I lower my lips to her breast and suck. With a single lick of her sweet breast, I go back to her clit, sucking it until she's letting those sweet sounds flow into the air.

Her body rocks, her hands spear my hair. I love the way her nails scratch me as she gets closer and closer.

I have to remind myself that this is a punishment. I can't get lost in her.
The moment her back arches and her bottom lip drops with a deep moan, I pull away from her, smacking the inside of her thigh to take her away from the edge of her forbidden fall.

"No," I tell her. With flushed cheeks, she stares back at me breathlessly and wordlessly. "You don't get to cum tonight."

As she blinks away the haze of lust and confusion, my finger plays at her folds, spreading her legs in arousal as I talk.


"I will play with you, fuck you, and get myself off with the things I plan to do with you. But you will not cum.'

All I can hear is her single breath before she says, fuck me please.

Rewarding how easily she accepts the punishment, I plant a kiss on the bright red patch of skin on her inner thigh. And then another, traveling up her body, over the curve of her waist and then higher. Standing up and dragging my open-mouth kisses up her neck, I unbutton my pants, letting them and my boxers drop to the floor.

"On your back," I command her and pull my shirt over my head. She positions herself with her heels on the edge of the sofa.

She struggles not to lift her head and watch me as I undress entirely.
I can't resist playing with her breasts, plucking her nipples and pulling them back. Her pussy clenches around nothing. I watch her, hot and flushed, ready to be fucked.

I grip her hips in my hand and slam myself inside her. Fuck, she feels too fucking good. I can't close my eyes even though my body begs me to enjoy the rapture of pleasure fully and do so.
Her neck arches and her eyes scrunch as her heat clenches around me. The sofa jostles with the thrust of my hips and her breasts sway as I fuck her. I'm careful not to allow her to enjoy herself fully.
Her hands move to her breasts, her nipples barely peeking through her fingers as she gets close, inching her way toward her release.
I pull out fully, instantly missing her warmth.


She struggles to stay still as I step back. It's hard to keep my breathing controlled, even harder to do it again, fucking her relentlessly on the sofa and stopping just before she reaches her climax.

The third time, I lower my body close to hers, feeling my skin heat and needing to be closer to her. She doesn't kiss me when I bring my lips close to hers this time.

She pushes her head back against the sofa, so I drag my teeth along her throat and up to the shell of her ear, loving how she moans even though she knows she'll be left wanting yet again.

"This is what a punishing fuck is," I hiss in her ear, as I pound into her again and stay buried deep inside of her as I almost lose myself in the moment. "I take all my pleasure," I push the words through clenched teeth as I move myself slowly out of her and then slam all the way back in.

A strangled cry leaves her and she drags her nails down my back. The mix of pleasure and pain nearly has me finding my release too soon. I'm not ready for it to be over though, not by a mile.
"I get my pleasure, and you get nothing," I whisper in her ear as the intensity of the pleasure stirring inside of me subsides. Only then am I able to pull away from her enough to look her in the eye.

Feeling the stir of my climax approaching in time with hers. Only to pull away at the last second.

"No." this time she oreders and her body rolls to the side, wanting to get away. "Please," she begs me, her face pained.
I continued this time.

I stayed between her legs, hard and deep, listening to her strangled cries of pleasure.

I didn’t stop. I was ruining the punishment. She screams with a desperate kiss, I pull her body on top of mine, With an arm wrapped around her back, I roll over to lay her on the
floor.

I only take a moment to make sure she's all right, and her response was simply begging me to keep fucking her.

I slam myself as hard and deep as I can inside of her and stay right there. She claws at the floor, screaming and moaning with nothing to silence her cries
Watching her gasp for air and struggling to contain herself, I push the question out with what little control I have left.
"Tell me what you really think of me."
I shouldn't have asked and it shouldn't matter, but in this moment, being inside of her and having her at my mercy.

I need to know. More than anything else, I need to know the truth.

She struggles not to thrash under me as I rub her clit.


"I love you," she practically screams the repressed truth. My body tenses, even as she continues to thrash beneath me, heaving in air and still pushing me away, although weakly.

This is what I wanted to hear, ohhh goshhhh, She loves me.
I fuck her with long strokes, each of them penetrating her as deeply as I can and pulling out until I'm barely inside of her.
Each time she lets out a moan of sudden pleasure and then her eyes seek mine, wanting more, needing me again and again.

I draw out her release, teasing her like this and nipping her lips. All the while hearing her say those words over and over in my head. She loves me.
She whispers it again, right when her pussy tightens and she cries out her orgasm.

When I finally feel my own release, I sink my teeth into her neck, not biting her, but needing to do something so I don't groan out words that i lost this as giving a punishment to you.

The haze of desire fades slowly and then all at once when I sit up, pulling myself away from her, and she finally looks me in the eyes.

For a long time, the only thing I can hear is both of us breathing, both of us getting a grip on what just happened. She said she loves me.


As I clean between her legs, pressing the cloth napkin against her clit and forcing her head to fall back from the pressure, I'm all too aware that I lost, I couldn’t punish her with the wait. 

Post a Comment