Header Ads Widget

It was an alluring night of Autumn, when all the Shuili's were slowly tumbling in the terra firma, while everyone was engaged in worshipping Durga maa on the auspicious night of Ashtami.

The Indian Era, Shuili, Shuili flower, October movie,

It was an exquisite pandal with full of worshippers and blissful sounds of dhak and ulu dhwani, there I saw a girl, who looked so elegantly beautiful and gorgeous, wearing a black saree with an golden colour border in it and ofcourse my favourite "Red coloured Bindi" in her forehead looking so astonishingly delightful nevertheless than my Sapno ki Rani wali Girl, the kajal on her Hush yet winsome eyes and the lipsticks on her lips, made me stare her for minutes but took seconds to fall in love at the first sight.


It was at that moment, my heart and soul assured that this is the girl, whom I would love to call mine, despite of all the odds and challenges that were going to come.

On that very first night itself, I enclaved her a name which actually was based on an object, an object which she was wearing named, "BINDI". I had never seen a girl looking so beautiful wearing a Red Bindi, it just made me fall in love.

We shared an dainty eye contact, though it was for an moment but I had thousands of adoration for her.


That very night itself, I stalked and find her out and texted too, "you were looking so beautiful today in black saree and Red Bindi", with her reply, "Thank you very much and you were looking handsome too", I blushed like an Idiot but was happy to hear this from her, ofcourse I was.

To Be Continued....

3 Comments

Post a Comment